Metal hoses are very flexible and can accommodate large movements. This will prolong the life of rigid pipe systems by absorption of vibrations and thermal expansions.
The resistance to a lot of media in all states and the high stability at low temperatures (-270°C / -454 F) as well as high temperatures (600°C /1112F) are another advantage of our stainless steel hoses.
In addition, stainless steel hoses excel in high pressure resistance combined with flexibility and low weight. They are not subject to natural aging, which means a long life. Corrugated stainless steel hoses are very variable in terms of packaging options with various connection types (standard and custom connectors).
All hoses are subject to strict manufacturing and final inspection. Of course you will receive, if requested, certificates about the used materials and tests.
Here are some examples of application of our hoses:
- Refineries, chemical-, steel and power plants
- Heating and ventilation
- Piping and vacuum systems
- Pulp and paper
- Steam and waterlines
- General machine and plant construction
The materials of our stainless steel hoses are 1.4541 (AISI 321), 1.4571 (AISI316Ti) and 1.4404 (AISI 316L). The mesh material is 1.4301 (AISI304). Special materials for hoses and braids are also available.
In addition, we provide:
- stainless-steel-outer cover protective hose
- stainless-steel buckling protection
- stainless-steel-hoses according to DIN 2827
- stainless-steel-hoses according to DVGW (gas-hoses)
- stainless-steel-hoses with glas-fibre-protection
- and various possibilities for heat protection